Beautiful dress but bad service

Goodman25's review of JJsHouse - www.jjshouse.com

“Beautiful dress but bad service”

Written on: 14/03/2014 by Goodman25 (1 review written)

The dress was custom fit and it actually fit me perfectly. The dress itself was also beautiful!

However, the service was not very good. I emailed them several times about the status of my order and asked several questions, but every single email went unanswered. The status of the dress was always at "processing" but the dress still came to my door. It was certainly good that I happened to be home.because the delivery was COD. The website does mention the customs fee but it was well hidden in the FAQ section. I think they should have made that fee clear from the beginning. I am a girl on a budget after all.

Also, the dress had a bit of a strange smell to it. Almost like fish. But it was pretty easy to air out and "spray" away.

Overall, I am pleased with the dress but would never order from the company again. I saw so many bad reviews after I ordered and was incredibly worried. Not worth the stress of not knowing if I'd be yet another horror story of this website.

Jjshouse's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Our goal here is to exceed our customer’s expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of our customer services and extend our sincere apologies. Normally speaking, we will rely each of our customer's email . We would greatly appreciate if you contact us and we will look into the problems and try our best to provide the best possible solutions for you.

JJ'sHouse service team