NEVER ORDER HERE

Guest's review of JJsHouse - www.jjshouse.com

“NEVER ORDER HERE”

Written on: 25/03/2020

This place is TERRIBLE! I purchased 2 MOB outfits ($360), standard size not "custom". I received a confirmation of payment via email which also said you had 24 hours to cancel the order for a full refund. I canceled within 8 hours of email receipt. I received confirmation that my "ticket" had been received. I received no confirmation of cancellation so in 3, 6 and 9 days I tried to contact them again via email confirming cancellation. 15 days later, I received a response to my ticket that stated the items were ready and they would like to go ahead and ship with "worry free returns". I emailed them within hours of the ticket response instructing NOT to ship, then 5 days later was notified by DHL that there was a shipment coming that I have to sign for. JJs House said if I didn't sign for it then it would be lost back at the shipping company so I should sign and then ask for a return. Now I have to return something I knew I wouldn't be wearing and canceled per written policy for full refund eligibility. This place is TERRIBLE!