Poor Quality Dresses

lzWatson1985's review of JJsHouse - www.jjshouse.com

“Poor Quality Dresses”

Written on: 25/03/2018 by lzWatson1985 (1 review written)

Purchased wedding dress. Ordered two dress. Just cost $149. The cost to tailor the first one was going to run over $700 due to the fact that the dress was poorly made. Cheap zipper, skirt portion need to be completely redone. I highly recommend you look elsewhere for any dress you buy with this company. You’re going to deal with them taking your money hassling you on a return. I wish I never found them on the Internet and never saw the pictures of the beautiful dresses that when they come there totally wrinkled scenes are crooked and need of major tailoring repairs. Please take my advice and look elsewhere and do not purchase anything from this company. I canceled my second dress within five days and they kept half my money. And the only reason I canceled is because the first dress came and it was in such horrible shape and didn’t fit according to their sizing charts I didn’t want to have to pay for a second dress. Do not buy anything from this company.

Marciacabrer's Comment

Written on: 29/03/2018

I am going troughs the same problem! I just received mu dress and email them that It is horrible!! Did you get your money back?