DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!

MrsTLT's review of JJsHouse - www.jjshouse.com

“DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 14/12/2017 by MrsTLT (1 review written)

I wish I could give this company a Zero! I repeat, do not order from this company. Besides being overpriced, the return policy sucks! The dress I ordered was too small and they refused to exchange it or offer me a full refund. They claimed the dress was made custom to fit their mannequin and that I must have ordered the wrong size. No, your mannequin must be the wrong size because I actually ordered a size bigger. I explained to them I was in the U.S. and they are in Hong Kong, therefore, I was quite sure the sizes are different. They told me that because it was custom-made, they could not resale it, therefore, I could keep the dress. I even explained that others in my wedding party also had the same problem and would need to exchange their dresses. They refused to compromise. They had the nerve to offer me a 10% refund or 20% off my next order. Really!!! I paid $134 plus $17.99 in shipping. And No, I will not be ordering from them ever again. I do not recommend this company!!!!!