We provide professional wedding dress services

cece's review of Farage Wedding Dress Design

“We provide professional wedding dress services”

Written on: 17/08/2011 by cece (1 review written)

I ordered my wedding dress with weddingdressesshop.co.nz on the 8/7/11 and received my dress on the 25/7/11. Firstly the team at wedding apparel emailed me on a regular basis, which was reassuring knowing that they where committed to making my dress perfect for me. They also notified me when they had sent my dress along with a tracking number. Secondly but most importantly my dress is beautiful, just what I wanted. It is made to perfection, and after trying many wedding dresses on in bridal boutiques, I cannot see any difference. My dress is very detailed with embroidery, and honestly I cannot fault it.
I thank the whole team at wedding apparel for putting so much effort into making my wedding dress just as I requested. I wanted some alterations to the dress such as a lace up back and lifting the height of the back, and this was done without any worries. My dress is beautiful and I would highly recommend this company to any bride wanting a beautiful dress at 75% less the cost of retail dresses.