Words fail me

Jabari91's review of Confetti & Lace Lakeside

“Words fail me”

Written on: 24/06/2021 by Jabari91 (1 review written)

Honestly I knew this place had a bad name but wow …. I have worked in the bridal industry for many years but left to have my children .
It was a convenient setting for me and the bride to meet and try dresses on so we were looking forward to it ! I didn’t want to play the know it all card as there’s nothing more annoying for a consultant than that . But perhaps if I had we wouldn’t have been spun nonsense. The consultant was plain Rude her attitude was appalling the dresses were dirty … the prices insane for such a poor level of service and to be told all bridal shops are the same was just ridiculous. We went to another shop later in the day and the difference was incredible . The bride brought a dress nearly 2 thousand pounds over her intended budget ! So interesting given when we talked about budget she looked down her nose at us and deterred us from trying anything on! Perhaps if she hadn’t we would be spending nearly 3k there instead of somewhere else !! So maybe she did us a favour ! Lucky escape !
Just awful all round really words fail me!!