Dreadful Assistants

Happyshore's review of Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics

“Dreadful Assistants”

Written on: 23/03/2015 by Happyshore (1 review written)

I called into this shop with my daughter who is getting married next year. The first dress she tried on was much too tight, and she told the assistants this. "Oh you'll lose weight" said one assistant. "Of course you will" said the other. When my daughter showed me the back of the dress I pointed to VPL. The assistants looked annoyed and started speaking louder to my daughter, to drown me out.
I do understand that is the job of these ladies to sell wedding dresses and if every prospective bride bought the first dress she tried on, their commission would be much higher. However it is also their job to make sure every bride looks their best on her wedding day, and trying to sell a far too tight dress, which shows VPL at the back is appalling.
Needless to say I won't be going back to this shop, and I wouldn't recommend anyone else to ever go in there.