My problem sorted out & i was so worried!

Guest's review of Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics

“My problem sorted out and i was so worried!”

Written on: 05/03/2012

I ordered my gown from BRADGATE brides as my sister had bought her gown there 3 years ago and was very happy. My stylist was florie and she was very nice, knowledgeable and made us a coffee! After trying on gowns that florie suggested as she,d had a chat with me and found out what I liked, I found a stunning fishtail all lace that looked incredible and made mum cry. Anyway, I found out I was pregnant about two months after I'd ordered the gown and was so worried that I would look awful in my beautiful gown. I spoke to the staff at BRADGATE brides and thy were all so supportive and told me not to worry that they would sort it all out whatever... And they did...my gown arrived, I was then only 3 months pregnant and had another 10wks to go to my wedding... A week before Audrey their seamstress made me a panel that made the gwn bigger and it looked lovely on the day... I cannot say how thankful I was to everyone there. No one panicked and everything was calm and I felt vey looked after!!!!. I therefore would recommend BRADGATE brides and especially florie and Audrey.