Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics Review

Guest's review of Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics

“I read the reviews on Bradgate brides and to be honest...”

Written on: 17/07/2011

I read the reviews on Bradgate brides and to be honest if my friend hadn't got her gown from there it may have put me off going . I went to my appointment as planned and a little apprehensive ...as im a very big lass ...theres no getting away from that fact!! GIRLIES !! ... whoever has wrote those less than complimentary " opinions " dont know what their talking about and sound far too sensitive ! The girl who was so upset that the shop didnt close for her ...WHAT ? who does she think she is Kate flipping Middleton !! The girl who's a size 12 and thought she looked horrendous and big ....GET OVER IT LOVE !! I'm a size 24 and was served by an extremely slim woman and when I saw her I thought oh !!!! But not once was I made to feel awkward about my size .... we had such a laugh and have ordered my dream dress .!!!!
SO ...the moral of my story is this ....all you ladies who are a little a larger than life in a lot of ways ...Bradgate Brides is the place to go!!!! ....AND for those ladies who seem to think far too much of themselves and are of a sensitive disposition about being "large" as a size 12 and want the shop closing for them ...don't bother going as you will have no preferential treatment and will I imagine be served with the same utmost care and attention as us mere mortals ..Thankyou BB for a wonderful experience and can't praise you enough !!!! Cant wait to return when my dress arrives ...keep up the good work!!!