Udeserve better, assistants C.B.A.

Maria10x's review of Berketex Bride, Aberdeen

“Udeserve better, assistants C.B.A.”

Written on: 30/07/2014 by Maria10x (1 review written)

Perplexed as to how this company remain in business. I truly take my hat of to them!
They request you make an appointment. You turn up to it with a copy of written confirmation to be told "our appointment book is full, your name is not on the 1pm list , there has been an error in our booking system'... nothing can be done. I am only here by myself with my assistants and can only deal with one customer at a time". ( 0ver a period of 25 minutes )
It appears their booking system cannot cope with computers and manual transfer to written diary. I was flabbergasted as I had travelled 3 hours to get there."so what, I cant do anything about it" she said. Her selling point for the business was- just make another appointment - huh, how many would it take to try a dress on?
She did not use the words "**** off" but she may have well have.
Most services would divide the staff - 1 - 1 customer perhaps. A business owner would have stayed on past closing time. Discount to return perhaps? Most would even apologise profusely and try to analyse what happened to prevent repetition. Normal businesses of any type wouldn't even make this type or error. This manageress really could not be bothered, clearly evident in her mannerism and tone. Pushed for it and got the words of apology but they were hollow.
Good luck to you if you decide to go here!
Much better services and what's more dress quality has been discovered at Inverness, Nairn, and Fochabers - outstanding - nice to receive the service and respect.(perhaps the berketex assistants should go along to see how it should be done!)The services from this 3 also offered guidance too. I would happily have bought a dress from either of the 3 but alas us girls only need 1 and that comes down to choice and style.
Maria

Bluemarina's Response to Maria10x's Review

Written on: 31/08/2014

I got outstanding service from the 2 sales assistants..There is no manageress in charge only 2 assistants for the whole shop who try their hardest to satisfy customers.