Best bridal shop!

Guest's review of Ava Rose Hamilton Bridal Couture

“Best bridal shop!”

Written on: 12/09/2021

If you watch Say Yes to the Dress, you will have built up an expectation of this store in your head but when you actually see it in real life it beats all expectations.

As soon as you open the door, you are greeted by a big lovely smile and you instantly feel welcome. I was greeted by Bernies beautiful face and she was honestly so lovely and friendly.

The store is very large, spacious and very beautifully decorated. Again, if you watch the show you would have seen they have lots of beautiful dresses but in real life there’s so much more. This was the reason that my family and I travelled all the way from Scotland after trying several stores around our hometown. They honestly have a dress for every bride with every different style, colour and price range.

In the room, there is a well stacked little bar where you and your entourage can help yourself but the lovely ladies also offer to make you a hot drink and a range of other beverages. My family had Buck’s Fizz and I’m pretty sure there was even Zambuca in the bar. They also provide a range of little sweets. In Scotland, anywhere I have seen that provide just arrival drinks you’ve had to pay anywhere between £50-£150. Ava Rose Hamilton provide a luxury appointment for free and they should be very proud.

She is very lovely, warm and kind. She included all of my entourage in my appointment by asking what type of dresses they would like to see me in. She then took me around the store and had me pick out 2 dresses I liked from every rack whilst standing back and ensuring I picked them all by myself. After trying a lot of what I had picked on, I knew none of them where for me. She listened to what I liked and disliked about them all and excused herself for a moment. She then returned with 2 dresses, one of which was MY dress. She picked my dress and I absolutely adore it.

I honestly can’t thank her enough for all that she done for me. She seen how nervous I was about trying dresses on after having a baby 5 weeks prior. I hadn’t tried on dresses since before I had fallen pregnant and even then I would leave the store hating my body and feeling I had to wear a princess dress to cover every lump and bump. She made all of that go away and I left my appointment saying yes to a tight fitted mermaid dress.

If you never want to have any regrets about your dress appointment, go here.