Amazing service to match their amazing dresses!

Krystyna87's review of Aristocrats of Chester, Cheshire

“Amazing service to match their amazing dresses!”

Written on: 12/04/2015 by Krystyna87 (1 review written)

I recently visited Aristrocats with my Mum and Sister after booking an appointment for my first ever day of wedding dress shopping!! I can honestly say it was one of the most exciting couple of hours of my life!!

After reading some negative reviews, I was a bit nervous about what to expect and how we would be treated .. BUT the staff were amazing (especially the young girl looking after me but I can't mention her name :() Even after I rang to say we were running 15 minutes late, they were lovely!

From the moment we arrived, we were greeted only with smiles and positivity! The staff could tell how excited we were and added to that with their attentiveness!!

There was another girl trying dresses on at the same time (I arrived late and she arrived early) but this didn't pose a problem! We were each given a basket of little woolen hearts (I had purple, she had pink) to put on the hangers of each dress we wished to try on. Once we had chosen all of our dresses, the staff collected them altogether and took them to the fitting rooms.

Every dress I tried on was beautiful!! I initially tried 8 dresses on, which helped me choose the style that flattered my body shape and then the girl dressing me showed me all the dresses they stocked in this particular style on her iPad. I chose a further 3 and she scooted around the shop to find them for me! She helped me choose veils to match each dress and I never felt like I was rushed at all!

Having someone else try dresses on at the same time turned out to be lovely too as we both gave each other opinions, and both sets of family members sat chatting while we were getting ready for the next big reveal from behind the curtain ha!

I came away with a definite style of dress in my mind and a massive smile on my face! The girl looking after me wrote down my top 3 dresses and I'm set to go back to try just these on as one of them WILL be my dress :)

I rarely write reviews but I feel like this shop gets a bit of a battering on other reviews and so I felt I needed to share my amazing experience!

I can't wait to go back and purchase THE dress I'll be wearing to my big day in Greece 2016!!