AVOID THIS SHOP

Calvine117's review of Aristocrats of Chester, Cheshire

“AVOID THIS SHOP”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Calvine117 (1 review written)

This is the second shop I have visited and it was the worst shopping experience ever.
I had booked in advance and when I arrived I was greeted with an awful selection of dresses, some of which were even stained, dirty and damaged. The quality of the gowns were terrible. However the most disappointing aspect was the staff. The customer service was a DISGRACE. Like other review-ers, they were totally uninterested, made no effort whatsoever at conversation - my mum had to suggest trying on veils that would go with the dresses, and the assistant made a huge fuss as if we were putting her out just to get a veil or shoes.
The gowns were way over priced for the 'quality'- or lack of!

The worst part was that there was another bride being attended to by someone else, and the assistant I had took more interest in the other bride than myself even though she had another member of staff with her. I was left to feel as if I was a nuisance and wasting their time. I will NEVER be visiting again and I implore anyone who is thinking of doing so to AVOID this shop at all costs!