awful!! but true!! so angry!!!!!

Guest's review of Aristocrats of Chester, Cheshire

“awful!! but true!! so angry!!!!!”

Written on: 30/11/2012

I don't usually write reviews, but felt I had to share this with others! Absolutely disgusting! Rude and just disinterested!! I went here to try wedding dresses on with my mum and sister, didn't get a very warm welcome even though we had booked an appointment! When trying on dresses I was saying with another bride, the assistant actually left me half dressed to help with collgue having trouble fastening other brides dress... i was then left a second time while assistant went to answer the phone!!! Then to top all that off, the assistant opened the curtain of the changing area to let the other bride show her family dress whilst I was half naked!! Then I asked themto shut curtain and they replied, "it's ok we are all women"!!!! My mum was horrified as were the other customers in the shop!! I would recommend this to anyone! The shop assistants really let the place down! They actually don't care! Will never step foot in aristocrats again!! Shocking!!