Disaster!

Davison's review of Aristocrats of Chester, Cheshire

“Disaster!”

Written on: 14/08/2012 by Davison (1 review written)

When I chose my dress in April I was made up with the service and the advice given by the manager of the shop. She reassured me that the dresses would arrive in time for my wedding this year in September. I paid £600 deposit and was informed I would receive a phone call beginning of July when the bridesmaid's dresses would arrive, the bridal gown was due beginning of August. Mid July I rang the shop my dress had arrived but the bridesmaids dresses hadn't . I was informed they would call me. Guess what they didn't! Due to lack of time and no fitting appointments I have picked the dresses up 2 get them fitted elsewhere. Got the dresses home and they are the wrong sizes! All a size less than we ordered! 5 weeks to the wedding! Luckily we have lost weight but now need 2 crash diet for a perfect fit. The staff don't appear to know what they are doing and one of the older ladies ignored me completely when picking the dresses up! Very unprofessional ladies you should be ashamed!!