Avoid!! Unless you want to call the POLICE to get belongings

9Leach's review of Limos North West - www.limosnorthwest.co.uk

“Avoid!! Unless you want to call the POLICE to get...”

Written on: 23/04/2018 by 9Leach (1 review written)

Is there a zero star rating?? THE absolute WORST service I have ever experienced!

This was booked as a surprise for an 88 year old Mum/Nans Birthday, something she had never experienced before and was meant to be a special event, it was completely ruined! Nothing what we had been promised is what we received. The limo that turned up looks ready for the scrap yard, very dated, the ‘champagne’ was more like watered down urine, we paid close to £200 and got an hours worth of service and ‘champagne’ for the birthday lady, we was expecting a 5 star experience Which we never got!
My one year old daughter was with me (this was a family event) her coat was put in the boot with her pram. A £95 coat is now absolutely ruined, stained hence they don’t clean the vehicles in between bookings. A phone was accidentally left in the vehicle which was realised immediately and contacted the Warrington number to explain the phone was left and needed to be retrieved ASAP. Only to have the phone put down on me several times, to be told ‘they won’t go out there way to help me’ to be accused of being drunk (I had my one year old daughter as I said so was certainly not drunk) they ignored all calls and said I’ll deal with you tomorrow morning! This is shocking service!! Not only that, it took calling THE POLICE to actually get my phone back the next day! Again being ignored and refusing to provide any assistance!
Causing me to miss work, miss my partner who is working away from calling me, being unable to contact my son who had been taken out by he’s grandad for the evening.
Having the phone put down, being completely ignored and point blank refusing to provide any assistance in getting my personal belongings back to me and even taking the police to get my phone back is diabolical!! You do not expect this kind of treatment from a service you’ve paid very good money for!!
I felt powerless and victimised!

Can I also say, we never voiced any of our complaints before the terrible experience in not getting our phone back as we didn’t want to ruin the experience for nans Birthday but after this as you can imagine the whole evening was completely ruined! Avoid this company like the plague because once they get your money you will NOT receive a good service, you will not receive any sort of customer service and you could also end up in a position where you too may have to call the police!! I’ve never experienced anything like it! And will make sure people know not to use this for ANY sort of special event!

Thank you for ruining what was meant to be a special and memorable event!! It’s now memorable for all the wrong reasons!

I’d also like to add I emailed about my complaint and regarding my daughters coat being ruined and stained and received nothing back! You do not expect your clothing to become unsalvageable from a 5star limo experience!!!
Worst company ever!