Waste of £40

Guest's review of American Pie Limousines - www.americanpielimos.co.uk

“Waste of £40”

Written on: 29/06/2014

I am a sixteen year old girl who hired the chrysler limo for me prom. Firstly when we were getting into the limo the sealing in the door pealed off baring in mind no one touched it and also only one of the windows rolled down as the other was broken. Secondly he said that the radionwas in the back if we wanted to tune it in, with no help at all. Then he denied the fact that the radio was broken so the limo ride was silent. Finally he didnt check where he was going so we were twenty minutes late for prom as he didnt know where whenwas going so i had to ring my dad to guide us there, therfore leading us to miss the photos outside the venue.
The things i couldnt fault about the limo was that it was spotless inside, plently of drinks were provided for us and there was plenty of room inside, but i can safely say i wont be using this limo service again.