Poor Service follow by the Worst Customer Service Ever!

OwenClark's review of American Pie Limousines - www.americanpielimos.co.uk

“Poor Service follow by the Worst Customer Service Ever!”

Written on: 16/12/2013 by OwenClark (5 reviews written)

What a terrible experience dealing with American Pie Limo has been . Initially my problem with them was quite simple:

They took my money too early, turned up late, in the wrong place (despite having the full correct address) to collect my daughter and her friends and dropped them off after 1/2 the time paid for.

I tried to complain to them and that's where things get really bad.

I emailed them a detailed complaint and waited a week; no response.

So I wrote to them and waited a week, finally I get a one line email asking me to call them.

I call them, no response, eventually I am asked to call back 2 days later at 1:00pm.

I do this and get an automated voice saying there is nobody there. I leave a message saying "I think they are taking the peas" now and to call me.

Finally the guy rings me back to complain he feels the word "peas" is offensive! (Word changed in the previous sentences, silly filters...)

They take no responsibility for any of their faults, their website instability, their lack of response to my complaint, it's Google's fault or their hosting company, or the school's fault, my fault etc. They have no interest in doing anything about my complaint, just want to waste my time until I go away.

I would strongly advise anyone to use any other company, these American Pie Limousines just want your money and don't give a damn if you have a good time or not and if you have a problem you will get no help resolving it and lose a lot of time trying.

• 29/11/2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• West Yorkshire

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles