very good service

axWilson1957's review of American Pie Limousines - www.americanpielimos.co.uk

“very good service”

Written on: 19/11/2019 by axWilson1957 (1 review written)

It was difficult corresponding with different companies/names. The price quoted did not include a booking/admin fee even though I told them I wanted the whole total price. Some of the phone staff are very sarcastic & rude. The fan in the car was faulty was we had to endure very hot air for the 45 minutes of our journey however, the driver turned up on time and was extremely polite. He took us to everywhere I asked for. He made it a fantastic surprise for my husband. I thought we were going to get 2 bubbly meaning '2 glasses of bubbly' so I was really pleasantly surprised to receive 2 bottles of bubbly.
Advice: Check heating etc in cars especially in winter, give full & final prices over the phone & this should be logged as the customer has to deal with different staff, train your staff in good & polite customer service not just your drivers.