Beautiful Sponges.

Bumperlady's review of Sponge - www.sponge.co.uk

“Beautiful Sponges.”

written by Bumperlady on 30/05/2022

Have been using this company for several years now, and am yet to have a bad experience with them. I just currently ordered two cakes, one for myself and one for a friend's birthday and both our sponges were delivered in a timely manner, beautifully and securely packaged and the taste and presentation of them could not be faulted. The fact that both I and my friend polished ours off within 24 hours of delivery says something about how tasty they were!
Personally I wouldn't go anywhere else when I want to send gifts to people or to treat myself. The thing I love is that this company only uses natural wholesome ingredients in their cakes, and none of the horrible artificial sweeteners which I am so allergic to. There are also gluten free options available for those that need/want them. The website is also really user friendly and easy to place orders, I cannot comment on customer service reps as fortunately I've never had cause to contact them regarding my orders, I have ordered, paid and a great product has been delivered to my satisfaction. Would recommend to others.