shoddy workmanship

Callahan137's review of Diamond Heaven Round Diamond Full Eternity Ring Er452

“shoddy workmanship ”

Written on: 20/05/2014 by Callahan137 (1 review written)

Do not buy a ring from here if you expect it to last more than a few years.
I purchased my partners ring a few years ago and everything was fine with it for a while until last year when the black diamond fell out they charged £100 to replace it and fit it.
We paid the money because we wasn't sure what caused it to happen thought it could of been knocked or something along those lines.
Then less than 9 months later it has happened again but this time we know it wasn't knocked or banged because after the last time my partner has been extra careful with it.
My partner has contacted diamond heaven about this and has been told that since the diamond is not there she has to pay for it to be repaired
not £100 like 9 months ago but now they want £200 for the same thing.
If a ring has been repaired correctly the same fault shouldn't happen less than 9 months later i think it is disgusting that my partner has been asked to pay for something that was repaired incorrectly and not only pay but pay double so this time £200 what if it happens again will it be £400 in another 9 months.

I sent that on facebook hoping to resolve this and i was basically told it was my partners fault after only wearing the ring for 9 months taking it of for work doing the washing up and even going to bed.
They take no responsibility at all for the problem. it must be something my partner done.
And to make it worse they had told me a sales executive would contact me over the 100% increase in cost for the repair 10 DAYS AGO and still no contact from them.

If you are going to spend a lot of money on jewellery you want it to last
i would advise going somewhere else