Great designs, amazing functionality & fantastic service!

LauraStellaEvents's review of The Smarter Web Company - www.smarterwebcompany.co.uk

“Great designs, amazing functionality & fantastic service! ”

Written on: 24/01/2018 by LauraStellaEvents (1 review written)

The Smarter Web Company were professional and helpful right from our first meeting. Together we developed a design we were both happy with (despite various tweaks and changes they were always helpful, patient and efficient!).
Everyone always compliments me on how professional and great the site looks and how easy to use it is, which is a real credit to the team.

I also love all the clever functionality that was built into the site - we asked them to develop a postcode checker for delivery charges and I am so impressed with how they managed to transform my scrappy drawing and garbled explanation into something functional that is just how I envisioned. We use it all the time and so do our customers!
We also have related products to help customers find items and the ability to use promocodes is great for marketing and popular with repeat customers.

Changes can be made quickly and easily via the CMS which makes managing and updating the site a breeze. Plus, if you do ever encounter any problems the friendly team are always on hand to help.

All of this professionalism, high level of service, technology and functionality at a very reasonable price for the quality and standard. I am so pleased I chose The Smarter Web Company and really can't thank them enough! I would definitely recommend them.