Not working

• Service & Support

Guest's review of TwinTec Water Softeners

“Not working”

Written on: 27/08/2019

So disappointed with this product had high hopes of it as it came recommended.
It was installed on the 16th August and we were told to use the tablet provided to test the softness of the water between 2 to 5 days after installation. If the softener was working the water would turn green if not working it would turn red . We left it a full week before testing and the test showed red. Phoned the installer Softflow in Danbury ,Essex. And was told to test it again in 5 days time. Tested today11 days after installation and the test still showed red so obviously this softener is not working. Somebody coming to check it out in another 2 days time so that will be 2 weeks since installation before we hopefully will start to get softer water. This Is not what you expect when you pay £1632 for an appliance that quite honestly just looks like a plastic box with 2 blokes of salt in it. I am regretting buying this product and if the problem is not resolved on Thursday I shall be expecting it to be removed and my money refunded.
I have given this product one star only because you have to to get the review excepted

• Under a month