Not working

• Service & Support

Guest's review of TwinTec Water Softeners

“Not working”

Written on: 27/08/2019

So disappointed with this product had high hopes of it as it came recommended.
It was installed on the 16th August and we were told to use the tablet provided to test the softness of the water between 2 to 5 days after installation. If the softener was working the water would turn green if not working it would turn red . We left it a full week before testing and the test showed red. Phoned the installer Softflow in Danbury ,Essex. And was told to test it again in 5 days time. Tested today11 days after installation and the test still showed red so obviously this softener is not working. Somebody coming to check it out in another 2 days time so that will be 2 weeks since installation before we hopefully will start to get softer water. This Is not what you expect when you pay £1632 for an appliance that quite honestly just looks like a plastic box with 2 blokes of salt in it. I am regretting buying this product and if the problem is not resolved on Thursday I shall be expecting it to be removed and my money refunded.
I have given this product one star only because you have to to get the review excepted

• Under a month

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Mvrgudi's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2019

Hi, I am looking to buy this product. Your review seems to be interesting, could you please let me know whether this has been resolved or still you are having trouble with the product?

Realreviewer101's Comment

Written on: 06/10/2019

I would only put this down to a faulty unit or not installed correctly we have had ours for 2 years and its working perfectly. I don't understand why reviewers leave negative feedback when they have done nothing to resolve the the issue with their supplier. In this case i would say their supplier is rubbish. The water softener should start working within minutes to an hour at the most depending on what type of plumbing you have. it is zero maintenance apart from re-filling the salt blocks. Don't be put of by this negative review and make sure you get it installed professionally by an approved installer. You wont go wrong.