Most outstanding customer service & professional instalation

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

behalamit's review of Hawker Softeners Ltd - www.hawkersofteners.co.uk

“Most outstanding customer service & professional...”

Written on: 26/06/2014 by behalamit (1 review written)

After lots of search, reasearch,price negotiations about different water softners and suppliers I finilased with hawkers softners .
Trust me you would not be disappointed with the premium level of customer service you would also receive.
As it was my first time i was going to purchase and uses a water softener,I was guided step by step from intial quote , negotiations, till the product was installed. The complete installation was professionally handled, even when it was complex piece of pipework done in my kitchen prior but for them it was flawless.
I got the installation done 1 month back and what a difference . The machine kinetico 2020c build is durable, fits comfortably under sink cabinate.
On using this product everyone in my house has felt a huge difference on skin tenderness, hair feels silky and managable and offcourse limescale has just disappeared. I have recommended hawkers to all my family and friend as I know I was given the best customer service , professional installation and value for money and i am sure they would give you the same.. by amit b (harrow wealdstone)

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• value for money excellent customer service., professional instalation. .

Special Features