Excellent, excellent, excellent !!!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Patchg42's review of Hawker Softeners Ltd - www.hawkersofteners.co.uk

“Excellent, excellent, excellent !!!”

Written on: 19/03/2020 by Patchg42 (1 review written)

Fantastic customer service from the first contact. The person I dealt with came round to survey and quote for a softener and filter system and tap. Contacted me the morning of the visit to make sure it was still convenient. Very friendly and helpful. Booked installation for the following week.

The person I dealt with text me the morning of the installation(17/03/20) to reassure that due to the Coronavirus they were taking all precautions to protect customers and staff. They were not allowing any staff to come to work if they had any symptoms and wanted to check that we were not suffering any symptoms of the virus so that the work could go ahead.

The installer arrived promptly and explained the installation process. He was extremely polite and friendly and I left him to get on. He kept my kitchen clean and protected as he worked. After he left you wouldn’t even know he had been there.

I recommend that anyone considering a softener should definitely use Hawkers.

The softener and filter system fitted easily inside a single kitchen cupboard under the sink. It’s fantastic value for money and the water feels wonderful when having a shower!