Poor After sales & Promises not met

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

shriakhilesh's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Poor After sales and Promises not met”

Written on: 03/02/2022 by shriakhilesh (1 review written)

I am still awaiting to receive promised inventory and add ons promised at time of order which were due with installation done on 20- Dec-2021.

It has been over 6 weeks now with me regularly following up on emails and on phone, with often hanging up phone after waiting for over 20 mins without answer. I have now fully run out of salt in the very first month after installation.

While I have no issues with the product, I am concerned with the price being on a higher side and also the after sales/ customer service which haven’t met my expectations.

I am therefore inclined to discontinue with the Softner when the 3 month trial period ends. Can you please escalate the matter, which I was unable to on phone as phone was picked up after multiple attempts and long wait by someone in finance and was asked to contact you or after sales. I intend to log a formal complaint on my behalf if there is a channel within your organisation and convey my message to discontinue to concerned departments.

I have repeatedly emailed to customercare and feedback emails but still awaiting to hear back, unsure if these official channels are monitored as there has been no acknowledgement. Really frustrating!

• 1 - 6 months