Horrible vice

• Style

• Service & Support

Waterissue1234's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Horrible vice”

Written on: 11/09/2020 by Waterissue1234 (1 review written)

The installation was done in August, after a salesman had come and inspected our house and taken all the details. Post the installation there was a substantial drop in water presssure. We have informed this to Harveys, and even after 20 days, nothing has been done. They just send plumbers to inspect the installation, and all I hear now that the installation and even the machine installed is wrong,

But nobody comes to rectify the installation and alleviate our situation even after 20 days.

We have had 4 people - the salesman, the installer, and 2 post my complaint on the water pressure, and each says a different thing - one says the piping is wrong, the other says the machine itself is wrong.

At the end of it, time just goes by, and nobody comes to rectify and resolve the issue.

I thought Harveys was a professional company, but the experience I have got is literally appalling

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 26/09/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback.

I do apologise about the experience you have had with the drop of the water pressure in your property and that you haven't heard back from the team regarding this this.

Please do give us a call so we can discuss further and resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Keep safe.