See it to really believe it

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

ztGentry157's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“See it to really believe it ”

Written on: 20/03/2020 by ztGentry157 (1 review written)

The water has changed and I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t have been given a demonstration in my own home. The service from when I sent the first email has been excellent and the information about the product has been in detail, but because I wanted to know more, not because of being forced into having the product.
When I had a problem, the customer service team answered it quickly and couldn’t do more for me.
The fitting did involve drilling through walls (which I wasn’t expecting) but it was all done nicely and all cleared up afterwards - you wouldn’t have known anyone had been in!
It did have to go into a different cupboard so I suggest measuring and see where it can fit so you know before they arrive to fit it. But all in all, I am very happy and not had it very long.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 26/03/2020

Good morning,
Thnk you for your great feedback!
We are so glad the experience has been so satisfactory for you from start to finish! It sounds like all teams deserve a big well done on their great can do attitudes!
We are so happy to hear that after such a short time you are already happy with your softener and we are confident that as you see more benefits, you will continue to enjoy the softener!
Thank you again!