Limescale free & I love it!!!!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Parmar263's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Limescale free and I love it!!!!”

Written on: 19/02/2020 by Parmar263 (1 review written)

Fist thing is that The installer was very good and was explaining to me everything that he was doing. It’s fits nice and snugly under my sink. My house is not limescale free so everything looks nicer and now the water is sort I don’t need to use as much soap or shower gel or even washing powder to get a better outcome than I was getting before. The filter water tap tastes great and looks very sleek. I have a slight problem with the water pressure in my kitchen sink and I was assured it wouldn’t affect it but it has been reduced.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 19/02/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear how pleased you are with your newly installed softener, we're glad that your house is now limescale free and you are using less product and enjoying better tasting water.

Regarding the slight drop in water pressure, we would advise that you contact us about this. The water softener shouldn't affect your water pressure.

Please give us a call in the installation department, the number can be found on our website. We will be able to send someone over to have a look at this for you.

Many thanks,