can't live without it now

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Whittaker242's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“can't live without it now”

Written on: 17/02/2020 by Whittaker242 (1 review written)

I live in London, and this is the best thing I've done in my flat.

The initial consulting and the installation were done in 1 week's time, and this couldn't be easier. At the initial consulting, the consultant demonstrated how the water softer works and showed me the hardness of the water that I currently have, and how much it can be softened. On the next visit, a plumber of Harvey's installed the softener, which only took about 3 hours. The machine was quite compact and perfectly fit in a small corner space in my cupboard.

On the first day, I was really surprised how much of bubbles a small drop of soap can make! I have reduced the consumption of soap, detergent, and shampoo. The kitchen and the bathroom are easier to maintain - no heavy watermarks or scale builds up, so as other appliances.

Because I live alone, they mentioned the salt consumption will be about 1 block per 1 month, but I think it lasts longer than that.

Overall, I am very happy with the purchase, and I don't think I can live without it anymore.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 19/02/2020

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback!
We are so happy to hear the whole process was quick and satisfactory for you!
The savings you mentioned are some of the great benefits of the Harvey water softener so we are glad you are already noticing these!
If you do wish to recommend anyone in the future, we offer 6 packs of salt free of charge as a thank you for referrals! You can read about this on our website!
Thank you again!