This is a game changer

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

xwMcGee246's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“This is a game changer ”

Written on: 04/02/2020 by xwMcGee246 (1 review written)

Professional service from start to finish. The salesman that came out to see me was informative but not pushy. I knew I wanted a water softener but having someone out confirmed this and shared benefits I did not even know of.

My first installation was cancelled due to sickness, I was told of this in good time and the installer who did come out was absolutely fantastic. My installer talked me through the operation of my water softener and filter.

I’m so impressed with the effectiveness of my water softener and I can now live with a reduced chemical consumption and limescale free.

I would highly recommend Harvey’s

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 05/02/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear how pleased you are with the service provided so far and with your new installation! We're glad to hear the representative was informative, and that the installation was carried out to the high standard we expect.

It's good to hear you are already noticing the many benefits that softened water brings to you and your home, we hope you continue to experience these benefits for years to come!

Thanks again,