Perfect For Hair Skin And Savings!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

BLim2020's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Perfect For Hair Skin And Savings!”

Written on: 13/01/2020 by BLim2020 (1 review written)

Pleased to have Harvey Water Softener. Been satisfied with the quality and taste of the water. Saving the planet. No more plastic bottles. I am happy how hair and skin, have beautiful shine. Recommended by a friend. Noticed how the toilet is more cleaner and hard lime scales are removed. Also with the heating pipes are running more smoothly. Only had this for a month and half. I see the changes so quickly and using less products which I love. Usually with the hard water I would had to shop sooner. But now I see it will take time to get back to the shop. I am so happy to have this in our home. And the whole family loves it.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 14/01/2020

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to give us this amazing feedback!
We are so happy to hear you are so satisfied with your water softener! As you mentioned there are many benefits of the softeners, from helping your skin and hair, all the way to the cost savings!
We are so glad your family are enjoying the softener as much as you are and remember if you also want to refer your friends, we have a refer a friend scheme you can read about on our website!
Thank you again!