Even better than I’d hoped

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

sammyhammy1's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Even better than I’d hoped ”

Written on: 17/11/2019 by sammyhammy1 (1 review written)

I had been considering a water softener for a while and was prompted to go ahead on installing a replacement shower cubicle.
The ordering and installation process went smoothly (after a bit of a discussion with the installer about the best location - thanks for the patience and advice).
The softener has made such a difference so quickly. I expected the softer water and less limescale, but the difference to my skin was unexpected and a great plus - I have always had dry skin and now it almost feels like the water is a moisturiser rather than drying my skin, particularly my hands.
I also love the lack of dirty marks on my mugs - I drink black tea (no milk) and got used to scrubbing the mugs clean. This is no longer an issue - another plus point I had not expected.
I would definitely recommend the Harvey’s softener to everyone - and have done so since the unit was installed.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 20/11/2019

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear how pleased you are with your Harvey Water Softener and the many benefits that it brings to you and your home. It's good to hear that the installer was patient and informative whilst deciding the best location for the softener to be installed.

We're happy that you are already noticing your appliances and products clean better, your skin feels softer and that you have been recommending us!

Thank you for this and please do remember to use our Refer a Friend Scheme when recommending friends for your chance to receive free block salt.

Thanks again,
Isabel

Have you seen our video testimonials we do? Your story is great and we would love to share it in the same way. If this would be of interested or you would like some more info on this, please could you give us a call or email, contact details can be found on our website. You could be our next Harvey star, and we’ll even give you a little gift for your time.