Amazing service

• Style

• Service & Support

Jeanne-Marie's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Amazing service”

Written on: 15/11/2019 by Jeanne-Marie (1 review written)

Harvey's water met us two year ago at our previous rental house. After we bought our own house we decided to contact them as we were sold after the previous demonstration. It was really easy getting an appointment booked and going through the process. Both myself and my husband have busy careers and our time is limited. The agent scheduled an appointment and punctually arrived. She talked us through the process and we could sign up immediately. It was effortless. The installation was booked within a reasonable period of time. A follow up was booked to install a box for the unit. All of this was easy with limited intervention from us. We can already see the difference after having the unit installed. Our toilets don't have the limescale build up and the one I've been trying to clean with various chemicals has started to dissolve. I can even feel a difference in my hair and skin. I use less chemicals in all my appliances. Honestly don't know how we lived for so long without it.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 20/11/2019

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that you are already noticing the difference that the water softener brings to you and your home. It's fantastic that the entire process so far has been up to the high standard we expect and that you are pleased with your new installation!

It's great that the limescale is breaking down and you are using less chemicals, as well as feeling a difference on your hair and skin!

Thank you again.
Isabel

Have you seen our video testimonials we do? Your story is great and we would love to share it in the same way. If this would be of interested or you would like some more info on this, please could you give us a call or email, contact details can be found on our website. You could be our next Harvey star, and we’ll even give you a little gift for your time.