An All Cleaning Miracle

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

fjChilders324's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“An All Cleaning Miracle”

Written on: 02/11/2019 by fjChilders324 (1 review written)

Shortly after installation I had a falling garden wall removed with much mess filling a skip in the garden which meant a lot of water used to clean everywhere affected so I had to use a second pair of salt blocks quite soon. Now your Miracle cleans everything, even the bath, wash basins and toilet, I even call the Imperial Leather soap Imperial Lather! I'm even saving gas with increased radiator heating at a lower boiler setting and I have noticed a definite improvement in skin moisturising effect when bathing Who could ask for more!

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• I thought the high recommendation I received was too good to be true - It wasn't

Special Features

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 07/11/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review. It's fantastic to hear how pleased you are with your Harvey Water Softener! I am really glad that you have noticed the changes and benefits the softened water brings to you and your home.

We hope you continue to enjoy these benefits in the future!

Thanks again,
Isabel

Have you seen our video testimonials we do? Your story is great and we would love to share it in the same way. If this would be of interested or you would like some more info on this, please could you give us a call or email, contact details can be found on our website. You could be our next Harvey star, and we’ll even give you a little gift for your time.