Quality product from a quality company

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Quality product from a quality company”

Written on: 10/09/2019

I have wanted a water softener for along time and this product has lived up to my expectations. It’s a neat device and I was pleased that I didn’t have to lose valuable cupboard space under the sink as the fitter was flexible and knowledgable about the best placement for it to minimise disruption.
We have black marble kitchen worktops which are difficult to keep free from water residue marks but I no longer have this issue since the Harvey water softener has been installed, it has also reduced the time to clean the bathroom.
I have drastically reduced the amount of washing powder, dishwasher powder, shampoo etc I use which will make a saving in the long run as well enhancing the effects of all cleaning products. It remains to seen but I’m sure it will also increase the longevity of all appliances that use softened water.
It’s not the cheapest model on the market but Harvey’s offer a sensible repayment plan with no hard sell and have instilled confidence that you pay for what you get with this product.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Style

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 14/09/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. It's so great to hear that the Harvey Water Softener installed in your home has lived up to your expectations. I'm glad to hear that the installation went well and you didn't lose any valuable cupboard space.

It's good that you have already noticed the differences that the softened water is bringing to your home and that's it's improving your appliances and surfaces. We hope you continue to experience the benefits for years to come!

Thanks again.