Harvey Water Softener Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

238Fernandez's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Harvey Water Softener Review”

Written on: 09/09/2019 by 238Fernandez (1 review written)

I have been using this for two months so far and the water generally seems to be good and I haven’t notice an increase in any limescale. However, I’ve not noticed much of a decrease either. It seems to be consistent ever since I’ve had the unit installed. Also, the salt seems to be draining much faster than expected, with standard usage in a household of 4 requiring 6 blocks a month, which is the main reason for my rating.

Maybe with a bit more time better results will come but, as it stands, it doesn’t seem to be showing much change thus far.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 14/09/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. It's good to hear that you are happy with your softened water. The softened water should get rid of any standing limescale although it will take a little time to get through this (up to a couple of months).

Regarding the salt usage, you should on average be using 4 blocks a month for 4 people in the house unless you are high water users, in which case you'd be using more.

If you are able to give us a call in the service department we would like to send over one of our engineers to check everything over for you. We like to ensure that our customers are happy and it sounds like there are a few things we could definitely improve for you here.

Our number can be found on our website and we look forward to getting any issues resolved for you.

Many thanks,