Psst! Secret salt solutions

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Psst! Secret salt solutions”

Written on: 04/09/2019

Having only used the Harvey Softener for a month I can still say what a wonderful difference it has made in the household. It does live up to its promises providing water which does not stain the taps or the draining board or the shower enclosure. The water also tastes better. It is too soon to assess the integrity of the pipework and appliances such as the boiler.
We also use much less in the way of cleaning materials(soap etc).
One of the major advantages is the improvement to one's skin with diminishing incidents of flaky and itchy patches; I think this has happened very quickly.
The device is so simple to run, one only has to change the salt blocks and I have just ordered replacement blocks for the first time. We find the additional drinking water tap most useful. It is a product that I would be only too happy to recommend .
The only downside we experienced was that we were obliged to have our outside tap relocated and we were given little choice as to where that should be; it ended up in a most inconvenient position but this was partly due to our limited access.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Taste. Skin benefits. Visible cleanliness

Special Features

• Durability

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 04/09/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We're so glad to hear how happy you are with your installation and with the water softener itself. It's really good to hear how the softened water is benefiting you and your home by improving your skin and appliances!

I am sorry to hear that your outdoor tap had to be relocated due to the installation but glad you were able to have the water softener installed because of this.

We hope you continue to enjoy the use of your Harvey Water Softener for years to come!

Thanks again.