Unfair, but water is okay

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

naveen.az's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Unfair, but water is okay”

Written on: 23/07/2019 by naveen.az (1 review written)

I’m quite disappointed with the Harvey’s regarding salt packs. Few of our friends who have installed Harvey’s have received 10 or 11 packs of salts whereas when we got it installed we got just one pack of it which is highly unfair .
One of your representatives who visited our home to install the product asked us to call a person from Harvey’s who distributes salt to the people around to get more packs of salt but he never picked up calls or turned back. I feel Harvey’s is a bit unfair in administering as far as salt packs are concerned which is disheartening.

Also, one of my freind who referred me did not get any salt packs, where as he has been promised few salt packs at the time of referral.

I feel like cheated for this unfair treatment. Hopefully, we get our salt packs. Only positive is, water taste is better !

Thanks,

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 23/07/2019

Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Firstly I'd like to apologise that this has happened to you, we would never want any of our customers to feel like this.

If you are able to call us in the service department, we'd really like to get to the bottom of this and resolve the problems for you regarding the block salt.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Isabel