Brilliant brilliant brilliant

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Brilliant brilliant brilliant ”

Written on: 08/07/2019

From day 1, no more lime scale. Installed brilliantly, friendly staff, helpful in every way, couldn’t have been better. I love this so much just as they said I would, showers are brilliant, shower screen is sparkling. Saving already on domestic products, everything feels and looks better, from my kettle to my hair, if you can do it, buy this product, it will pay for itself. I also got water filter which is an extra but drinking more water so that again will save on bottled water, saving our planet a little bit at a time. I recommend this product wholeheartedly. Fantastic any questions I had, which were quite a few, were answered honestly and openly, I feel I made the correct decision to buy this product.

• 1 - 6 months

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 09/07/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for leaving us this glowing review. We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with your decision to invest in a Harvey Water Softener! It's great that you are already experiencing the many benefits of softened water and we hope you continue to enjoy your water softener for years to come.

Isabel