Already recommended to my friends

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Rileyf212's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Already recommended to my friends”

Written on: 24/06/2019 by Rileyf212 (1 review written)

Everything goes smoothly and professionally.
They worked very hard to install it in the location I decided and engineers are very considerate. They left the place clean and tidy.
For the machine itself it works as what I was told.
And simply just add salt and that’s all. Nothing too complicated.
My dry skin problem was eliminated after I install the softener.
And happily I recommended it to all my friends.
Quite worth the money.
The only thing I don’t like is it does make small noise for some minute. But its pros outweigh the cons.
The experience is good. It can be better if they can get the 6 packs free salt policy clearer. I understand there is a three month trial and will like to see when the 6 packs will arrive.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 25/06/2019

Hello,

Thank you for leaving us this review. We're so pleased you are happy with the service provided so far and with the installation of your softener. It's good to hear that you are already experiencing the benefits of softened water and that it's improving any dry skin.

Thank you for telling your friends about us too! Regarding the 6 bags of salt, if you are speaking about our Refer a Friend Scheme, you will receive this complimentary salt after the person you referred has their installation.

If you are referring to the salt that we send you up your installation, this should be sent out to you the day after your installation took place, please call us if you have not received this.

Isabel