Getting a Harvey’s Water Softner

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

bluelindyloo's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Getting a Harvey’s Water Softner”

Written on: 24/06/2019 by bluelindyloo (1 review written)

We were a bit doubtful we would finally be able to have a clean show as my family do in all there bathrooms in Scotland. I am so happy that in just over two months I’m having results. My black and white bathroom has always been a nightmare to clean. Everyone advised us not to do black and white but I love it.
It has taken this time to really notice a difference but now I’m getting the results I always dreamed of.
I’m sure by the end of our free three month trail it will be the clean bathroom I was promised.
Even my washing machine looks cleaner it’s amazing. The three month free trial was the best thing they could have done as it does take this time to clear al, the damage hard water does is unbelievable and I’m finding I’m using so much less shampoo, washing soap etc it’s great.
I’m a very happy customer to say the least.

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 25/06/2019

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. That's so good to hear you can see the difference already, it won't be long until your lovely bathroom glistens and shines thanks to softened water! You will save a lot of money over the years on cleaning products too, as the softened water does all the lathering for you!

We're really happy that you're happy and we hope you continue to experience the great benefits for years to come.

Isabel