Excellent Low Maintenance Product

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

O'Neill309's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Excellent Low Maintenance Product”

Written on: 25/05/2019 by O'Neill309 (1 review written)

Having made the decision to invest in a water softener, I chose Harvey as I wanted something low maintenance that gave me 24 hours softened water. It's very simple to load salt runs by water pressure, so no wiring required. No programming or setting up required. The installation process was efficient and tidy. Could see and feel the difference softened water made after about a week after installation. Living in an area with very hard water, you can notice an incredible difference. I woukd definitely reccomend a Harvey water softner. Although it is at the top end of budget price wise, the features of this particular softener makes it worth the investment.

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 25/05/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear that you are pleased with the service provided to you throughout the installation.

We are pleased to hear you are already experiencing the benefits the Harvey water softener can bring to you and your home and we hope you continue to experience these benefits in the future.

Kind regards,