Soft water... but takes some getting accustomed to

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

IsabelaMaxwell's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Soft water... but takes some getting accustomed to”

Written on: 15/04/2019 by IsabelaMaxwell (1 review written)

Not much to say. My water is soft and being a London resident, it is pretty easy to tell the difference as my shower head is no longer getting clogged every week by limescale, kitchen sink no longer needs cleaning since the water simply evaporates, shower glass and taps etc are also super easy to clean since it is just a wipe. Glasses come out sparkling, dishwasher works even better. These are just a few of the differences.

What does take some getting used to is when washing hands. The soft water doesn't remove soap as effectively and my hands (or face and body) always feel like something is there still. I'm told this is minerals being left behind but I am skeptical since if I rub my hands together, they foam up again, but repeated washing does remove the soap.

Other than that, the difference is stark!

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Style

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 17/04/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear that you are experiencing the benefits of a Harvey Water Softener.

It can take a while to get used to the difference of washing with soft water compared to hard water. If you find you can not get used to the feeling then please give us a call in the service department on the number below.

Kind regards,