Disrespectful!

• Style

• Service & Support

IsraelBarrett's review of Capital Softeners - www.capitalsofteners.co.uk

“Disrespectful!”

Written on: 27/07/2021 by IsraelBarrett (1 review written)

Was looking forward to my new water softener which was installed on 13th July, only a few days after the salesman had been to check out the installation space and explain my machine options. I would need to replace the salt bars every 3 or 4 werks, instead of every 5 months with my present softener. But today I opened the door to the boiler room and salt was leaking over the top of the unit. I called up the Company and the salesman turned up very quickly. He spent a while in the boiler room and came out and said he'd sprayed the machine znd things should improve. He toid me that he had warned me that the room was hot and should be "maintained and the temperature regulated regularly"! No such such conversation took place (as confirmed today by a friend who was with me at the time of inspection). He then said that he hadn't been in the flat long enough to tell that it was so hot! Anyway, he's taken away the machine (he wanted me to wait a couple of weeks to see if the spray had worked even though he told us it wouldn't be permanent and the room/machine needed permanent maintenance! That is not what I signed up for and certainly not what I have had to deal with over the 34 years we have had water softeners! I walked away because I didn't want to get annoyed and he rudely asked my friend if I was going to
talk to him! He's now wanting to charge me to take away the machine (even though I have paid for an installation which was wasted), He seemed pleasant enough initially but as things didn't go as planned, he soon changed.