Excellent Service but information slow.

Guest's review of Watch Repair UK - www.watchrepairuk.com

“Excellent Service but information slow.”

Written on: 07/09/2016

As stated by another reviewer, it's a big thing sending an expensive timepiece to an (initially) unknown watch repairers. I have found Breitling to be both expensive and time consuming - 6 weeks for the last battery replacment - in the past, so when I heard of Watch Repair UK and checked their website I decided to give them a try. A couple of emails later I sent my watch special delivery, having been promised an acknowledgement on receipt; this was the only thing that fell down. Despite having a delivery confirmation (and signature) from Royal Mail, it was two slightly worrying days later before they confirmed receipt. From then on everything 'went like clockwork'. A fast turnround on a battery replacement, payment was straightforward and the watch was delivered back to me - again special delivery - the following day. I will certainly use them again and have no hesitation in recommending their services, and certainly a lot cheaper than Breitling themselves.

If not for the delay in acknowledging receipt (having promised to do so) this would have been a 5 star review.

• Men's Watch