Genuine Honest Repairers

Alfiebeard's review of Watch Repair UK - www.watchrepairuk.com

“Genuine Honest Repairers”

Written on: 04/06/2021 by Alfiebeard (2 reviews written)

I was in a quandary as to who I could trust to replace the Crystal and the Crown on my treasured Rolex Oyster.
I was told by a good friend that there was only one company he would trust to post the watch to.

He gave me the details of Watch Repair Uk ( not to be confused with other companies of very similar name), I contacted Watch Repair Uk and was told to fill in their online quotation form, I done as asked and the next day I was e mailed a quote.

The quote was very reasonable and far less than I had been quoted locally, so I packaged up
the watch and posted it to them.

A couple of days later I received a message to say they had received my Rolex safely.
Watch Repair Uk had my watch for around 3 weeks and I was kept informed of the repair process every step of the way.

Today I received the watch back and it’s like new and working perfectly once again, this company’s honesty and integrity is second to non, they informed me that my Rolex didn’t require a Crown as the threads were just dirty, so they lowered the bill accordingly.

I am absolutely delighted with Watch Repair Uk and can honestly say they are one of the best companies I have ever dealt with.

• Men's Watch