They Steel From Customers

Guest's review of Rolex Watches

“They Steel From Customers”

Written on: 02/07/2012

i purchased a MENS ROLEX SUBMARINER (a fake)AND THE COMPANY I BOUGHT FROM WAS amatory-store.net. I thought Mr Jeff Adams Mgr. was very nice and he gave me a helping hand by giving me the instructions on who to send the monay u.s,d. too and the mailing address of who to pay the Western Union money too.
They got the money the next day in China and they called me and questioned me about TING TING WO the reciever of the funds and the WESTERN UNION ACCOUNT NUMBER they sent the money assigned to TING TING WO as payee.
I then got several emails giving me the order no.60327 and the tracking no.
EE483588163CN. After a couple days I did a track on my watch and this is when I fouind that the number AMATORY-STORE was a bad number. I made email contact several times about the number and they said they would send the wathh with another boat.
I have emailed amatory-store.net and they will not talk with me, but so far they have stole my money through Wester Union. My trusting other people. Can any one out there help me and others who are stolen from like I have. The watch is a ROLEX Submariner, the order #60327, the web site is [email protected]

• Men's Watch

Type of Watch

Ukbirdflu's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2014

This review is really against the seller of fake Rolex watches nothing to do with Rolex Watch proper. Western union should ring an alarm.