Great Washer Dryer...

• Style

• Service & Support

Conrad141's review of Hotpoint WD440

“Great Washer Dryer...”

Written on: 28/12/2014 by Conrad141 (1 review written)

We have had our machine for 7 going on 8 years now. We have had an engineer come our once for the thermostat, but I thinkl that was possible overuse when baby arrived and I used washable nappies!
But after 4 years on and a family of three, plus washing of dog bedding I cannot fault this machine. It has done us justice. And we were told sometime ago that most washing machines/washer dryers are only built to last for approximately 5yrs so this one is going strong.
I am online today to buy a new drum paddle as one has gone. But given that we have had it for so long it's no wonder. And the £8 to buy one and replace it myself is far cheaper than buying another washing machine.
No complaints here. Only gripe is the dryer is quite noisy and takes a long time. But given that this is a washer dryer I know from previous experience that it is normally a longer drying time with a combined unit.
Would highly recommend. And we ae more than happy with this machine.

• More than 1 year