First fault in 10 years = A blown fuse

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Bosch Classixx 1000 Express

“First fault in 10 years = A blown fuse”

Written on: 03/04/2012

I am looking around the internet to find instructions to replace a blown fuse and to see if Bosch are still making this model when came across this site. Just wanted to quickly say it's the best washing machine I have ever used and has been faultless (up till now, 10 years after purchase). I hope the problem I have is easily solvable but if my machine needs replacing and Bosch has maintained their build quality after being bought by Siemens a few years ago (am going to check reviews of machines purchased over the last year or two) then I will definately buy another Bosch washing machine. And for what it's worth my Bosch dishwasher and tumble dryer also both bought 10 years ago have similarly been fault-less since purchase. (Hope this fuse fault isn't the beginning of an avalanche of Bosch kitchen appliance problems now I've sung their praises) ;-)

• More than 1 year